1. Set yourself some daily goals. Keep them realistic and achievable. That will give direction – so you don’t fritter your time.
2. Read inspirational books and blogs; hang around people who are positive.
3. Stay in touch with what’s happening in the world. We’re not just islands – we are part of one another.
4. Make the effort to stay in touch. Just a “like” on facebook, or a brief text message, conveys to that person that they matter to you.
5. Invest some time in your appearance and health. We’re more confident when we look and feel our best.
6. Pay attention to your priorities. Do what’s most important, and not most urgent, first. (Note: If you never learn to prioritise then everything seems urgent – and that’s what runs your life!)
7. Smile. It makes people feel more positive towards you – and it tends to lift our mood, and enhance our feelings, too.
8. Tidy as you go. It’s easier to work, and you’ll feel a lot less stressed, if you’re working somewhere that’s devoid of clutter. Also, if you tidy as you go then it feels less overwhelming.
9. Include some margin in your life so you don’t feel so stressed, as unexpected things always eat away our time. Expect that to happen – and leave some extra time.
10. Take time for yourself as you need to relax, unwind, recover, and recharge your batteries.
Mejo naiiyak ako ngayon, sabi ko sa’yo Pey eh. May impact talaga sakin pag-e-emote mo. HAHAHAHA Kainis. Ewan ko ba. Pangalawang beses na to, tagilid na naman ako sa Accounting. Ang hirap hirap paglabanan, guys. No matter how hard I try to give my best effort, it’s always not enough. Always. Tapos yung iba, parang daling dali lang, pero ba’t kaya pagdating sakin, parang ang hirap hirap lagi?
Ganunpaman, never ako mag-gi-give up. Sabi ko nga kay Pey, time will come, magiging kwento na lang lahat ng kadramahan namin at pagtatawanan na lang namin to. I, maybe weak, but I know God is strong and He will never forsake me.
Advice from a tree: Stand tall and proud. #tree #nature #beauty
Go on ANON and tell me what you think of me. I do not want to know who it is, at all. Don’t tell me who it is, don’t give me hints, don’t say your screen name. Tell me exactly what you think of me. Don’t sugarcoat things. Don’t lie. If you hate me, tell me why. Tell me what I’m doing wrong. If you like me, tell me why. Tell me exactly what you think of me.